The excitement was the same. But the nerves were different.
So many good things happened today. I am thankful for so much.
1. 21 wonderful Kinder Kids (I finally have a name for them!!!)
2. A donated mini trampoline for my classroom.
3. $25 gift card for my classroom.
4. Nobody cried today (me included).
5, Leaves for my tree from a good friend.
6. Smiles and support from my tribe, BTPSM (best teaching partner soul mate), and my school.
7. Kinder Kids Parents that are kind, friendly and eager to know me.
This is going to be the best year yet!