What I focus on I get more of. Thanks Becky Bailey and Conscious Discipline.
Today I'm going to focus on the things that I love and link up with Covered in Glitter and Glue and share with my friends.
1. I love that I get to have dinner with my husband's family tonight.
2. I love that my teammate and I are slowly and surely getting next year planned, prepped, and ready to go.
3. I love that we have vision insurance and I can order new glasses for the third year in a row. That did not happen when I was an at-home mom. I wore the same glasses for 6 straight years.
4. I love that I have started up a new exercise routine.
5. I love my husband, and my kids. And all of my family (Yoders, Schrocks, Bartels, and those who don't share blood, but are family).
Wow, I can feel it. Focusing on that list is making me happy. Perhaps I will print it and keep it in my purse.