Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Fun Stuff

I'm a smidge excited for next week.

Because
1. I haven't seen my Kinder Kids in 9 days
2. I've been inspired by Instagram to up the fun factor for the 4-day week

The kids will need a list of theme words, so we will create a cool anchor chart first thing. (The eggs look a little like ghosts!)


We will practice "predicting" with each book we read.


These eggs have tiny objects in them. (Not my idea, it was a carry-over from the teacher who used to be in my room).


These papers will hang in the "kitchen" and hopefully spur some creativity and writing.


Other ideas...
*use jelly beans with our tens-frame/adding to ten during math
*talk the science teacher into doing a Peep STEM activity
*have an egg hunt (with LOADS of parental assistance)

But, to start Monday morning, a great big hug and smile and then some time to talk and share about our Spring Breaks. I wonder how I could use a Kagan structure to up the engagement and practice social skills...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...