Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just Another Day at My Farm School


The weather is gorgeous.

Crisp mornings. Sunny. Warmish afternoons.

I loved watching the flock of birds fly around this morning at recess.



I asked a boy who was running past me, "why are there so many birds?" He responded, "because the birds like Walton." And away he went.

I like Walton, too.

Our temporary/portable unit is nearing completion. 


Perhaps furniture can be moved in the end of next week.


Recess is tricky. Keeping kids safe while the big machines are nearby. Glad when my biggest concern will be throwing up on the merry-go-round.

I showed this video after lunch today...




Why did I show it? Because he was at it again. Today he caught a live mouse. He saw it running around and thought it would be fun to hold it and pet it.

What am I going to do with that kid???

Our secretary overheard me talking with him. She said her daughter does the same thing. WHAT??? This is normal childhood behavior for some kids?

I thought people could die from holding a mouse (or even looking at one).

Apparently some have held wild mice and lived to tell about it.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Ok - first, as soon as I saw your title, I knew your normal wouldn't be the same as mind. 2nd, I would die if I held a mouse, I'm just sure! Lol.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...