Like many friends I headed to "work" today.
We've been "working" all summer, but today was Paid Work.
I was in four different large group meetings today. (And that was all we had time for. If there had been more time, there would have been more meetings...)
These are some notes that I jotted down...
1. I miss Billy and Allison. (I wondered what they were doing today and when I would see them again...)
2. How cool that we are teachers. Kids WANT to come see us. (What other profession has kids wanting to see them? Orthodontist? Doctor?)
And I will leave you with three... Three things that I am looking forward to tomorrow...
1. Finishing my word wall and alphabet board.
2. Lunch with my teacher friends.
3. Putting away a counter full of STUFF.
Hope you have something to look forward to tomorrow...