Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Morning Letters

Sometimes I'm shy. Sometimes I am not.

Today I am going to a party and will mingle with some people, instead of standing by the wall and waiting for someone to talk to me.

I already know some people that will be there... My good friend Michelle at Big Time Literacy (don't you just love her blog name?) is the hostess. And my friend Em from Curious Firsties is already there.


So, here goes...

Dear First Graders,
This week I will do a better job of practicing the "stuff" that drove me crazy last week. Your smiles and hugs are fantastic and I already feel like we are in this together. Hopefully you will get over your fevers and be up to full speed soon. Can't wait for tomorrow!!
Love,
Your Teacher

Dear Mrs. Jones,
Thank you for working up the garden so that the kids can plant the fall garden seeds tomorrow. I love that you do the hard work while I get to sit around and find lessons on the Maryland Agriculture Education Foundation website to use this week.
Thankfully yours,
Mrs. Bartel

Dear Sons,
I am so lucky that you are old enough to take care of yourselves. It's not easy to have a mom that crashes on the couch at 7 pm, and I thank you that you let me sleep off my exhaustion. This week will be better????
Love,
Your Mom

Dear Guitar,
I have neglected you. I'm sorry. We need to find someone who will work with us, someone who can differentiate the instruction so that we can be successful. 
Sincerely,
A Music Wan-a-be

Do you have letters to write this morning?????

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...