Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Magic

When the day is busy and we are trying to do all the stuff and be the places and take care of the needs, I do not always see the magic.

I saw it tonight as I was reviewing the photos of the day.

The community. 

The growth.

When we take the time to "be" humans, to be social. To take it easy academically, but promote soft skills. When I really focus on observing the little people, I see so much that I am thrilled with.

Compassion. Sharing. Teaching. Helping. Friendship.

They stick up for each other. Like friends, or family.

I do not see this every day, but when I do, I have hope for our future, for their future.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...