Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My 17th First Day

The excitement was the same. But the nerves were different.

So many good things happened today. I am thankful for so much.


1. 21 wonderful Kinder Kids (I finally have a name for them!!!)


2. A donated mini trampoline for my classroom.

3. $25 gift card for my classroom.


4. Nobody cried today (me included).

5, Leaves for my tree from a good friend.

6. Smiles and support from my tribe, BTPSM (best teaching partner soul mate), and my school.

7. Kinder Kids Parents that are kind, friendly and eager to know me.

This is going to be the best year yet!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your positives -- hope your 2nd day is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ingenuity and can do spirit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...