Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Five for Friday, September 20 (or 21) Edition

I really do not like being late. Early 15 minutes is ok, but late makes me feel so bad. Being late to this linky party makes me sad, but I did not want to miss another week.

Thanks Doodle Bugs for understanding that sometimes I just cannot get myself to post on a Friday night. Thanks for letting me be late to the party.


My day on Friday...

1. A Bee-you-ti-ful drive to school. At 6:50 am. Low clouds, but sun trying to shine through. Lovely. And great music on the radio.


2. A boy that enjoyed teasing me at recess. 


3. Collecting data on our favorite flavors of ice cream.


4. Putting our data into a graph. And discovering the "difference."


5. A block party for dinner. Food. Fun. Fellowship with my neighbors. Oh how I've missed my neighbors these last five weeks.


Happy weekend friends! My plans: Soccer game. Feed the calf (newly named Freckles). Plan and prep for "Apple Week." Be outside in the crisp autumn air.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...