So many wonderful examples of love today.
1. Hugs and smiles after a week off.
2. Groups of children in chore boots excited to take care of our animals this morning.
3. My Donor's Choose Project going live in the middle of the night and getting my first donation from my sister-in-law.
4. A friend brainstorming with me how to get more alternative seating into my classroom.
Not to mention great lessons.
1. Jamie O'Rourke made a quick appearance. He helped us practice making and confirming predictions.
2. I whipped out a pirate patch so that we could read words with 'ar'.
3. They got a chance to examine some words and sort them. I didn't tell them how, but eventually it was short and long vowels.
4. And they rocked reading picture graphs.
I'm really excited about the rest of the week. So many opportunities to share love and knowledge.
Let's. Do. This!!!