Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday

Tried to find a linky party.

No one is home.

But I'm gonna party by myself.

Two pictures that make me LOVE my day today...


Shoes lined up after being dumped of sand after recess. There are more shoes around the room as well. I think they did not want to put them back on. Who am I to make them? It's hot, and as long as they are doing the math, I just don't care.


A dance party to celebrate the end of the math testing!!!

Hope you had a fantastic Wednesday--what made it good for you?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little happy things you post! I think it's so nice of you to let them keep their shoes off -- it encourages me to think 'what does it matter?'

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...