Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Extra Hour

It came.

The email.

At the end of the day canceling the Staff Meeting.

I would have done the Happy Dance, but I was too busy getting stuff done!

See, I listened to Ashely on Periscope last night. (She is from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and really smart...) She was speaking to my heart.

It was all about organization. Sigh. Delightful. Her room is amazing.

So I had ideas about what I would do to make my room more organized, less chaotic.

And I got so much done. I was a work horse! Last one to leave.

I haven't had a teacher desk for 4 years, but still managed (until this year) to clutter up the Teaching Table. Since I'm not cluttering the Table, I am cluttering the bookcase behind the table. 

But this afternoon, the bookcase looks good. My plan book, two folders with important kid info, and the stack of Donor's Choose permission forms that need to be filed. Other papers were recycled or put away (which is her #1 Tip). 

I'd say that was a success.

How about a few photos from last week...


Front of the room...

Middle area...


Back of the room...


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on posts this evening -- your room looks great. Love your little red stools.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...