This is a fun way to review the year. Share 13 of my favorites in 2013...
Let's get started--
13. Favorite new article of clothing...scarves. I made some from old t-shirts, got one from my sister, and bought a few. Now to learn how to wear them.
12. Favorite movie you watched...too many to choose from. I think I will choose a category. Superhero.
My kids talked me into seeing The Avengers (and several more). Who would have guessed that I would like this genre?
11. Favorite TV series...Marvel Agents of Shield.
10. Favorite restaurant...I don't get to restaurants very much. The restaurant that I choose most often is Chipotle. It is relatively fast, and inexpensive. Both of which are a priority for me and my family.
9. Favorite new thing you tried...I've tried rubrics for drawing and writing.
8. Favorite gift you got...handwritten notes from a parent. This year I have a parent who has without a doubt given me the best notes. The notes make my day.
7. Favorite thing you pinned...my secret board of presents for others.
6. Favorite blog post...the gift of a mouse.
5. Best fun with my school mates...painting parties.
4. Favorite picture...from our family summer vacation in IN/MI.
3. Favorite memory...our family trip to Florida for spring break. It was definitely a dream vacation.
2. Goal for 2014...work on a hobby that is not school. Perhaps sew something on my sewing machine?
1. One Little Word...last year my word was calm. I still don't feel it. But maybe I forgot to focus on calm. I think I will choose the same word for this year. Calm.
Those are my favorites for today. They may change tomorrow. What are your 13 favorites for 2013?