Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sun Shiny Recess

What do children like to do at recess?

Play.

Run.

Is there anything else?

Yep.

Today at my school there was a run on shovels.

Tom Sawyer, I mean Mrs. Roux, got some kids to fill two buckets with dirt. She wanted the dirt (which probably had some manure in it) to put on our garden. You know, to fertilize it.

But, why would we do it when we have so many able-bodied youngsters?



These kids love to work at recess.

I wonder what jobs Tom Sawyer/Mrs. Roux/Mrs. Bartel/Mrs. Jones will come up with for tomorrow.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Simply love it. Kids like to help and we like them helping with the hard work. Win win I say. :-)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...