Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Five for Friday (May 29, 2015)

It's been a while.

But, hey, it's summer and I'm gonna do it!

Five for Friday with Kacey @ Doodle Bugs Teaching for a fun Friday non-teaching related post.


This afternoon I took my boys to a city nearby, not the big one, but the semi-big one. It was so wonderful to listen to them talk with each other. Sometimes (a lot) I just like to sit back and be amazed at who they are.

And this is what happened...

1. I used a gift card that I got 1.5 years ago to get a Chai Frappuccino.


2. The boys wanted to spend some money at GameStop and I wanted to drink my splurge. So I waited and people watched. A lot of people went in and out of Super Clips. I was surprised.


3. We dropped their instruments off at the music store for maintenance and a cleaning.


4. I introduced them to Hastings. My older son could not believe that I had not taken him to this land of wonderful before. He wants to go back on his birthday.


5. And we topped it off with some burgers at our favorite burger place.


How did you spend your Friday? Hope it was good.

Then head over to Doodle Bugs and read what my friends have to say today. 



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am dying to know what a Chai Frap. tastes like....Never had one. Am I missing out????

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...