Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Teacher Leadership

Taking classes (real classes, not workshops) this summer has stretched me. It's been good and rewarding.

The first class was (yep, it's over already) "Teacher Leadership."

Looking back at the class I see how it moved smoothly from topic to topic. But some of the time I was thinking HUH? I wonder if that was due to the fact that I could only see my next step, and not the whole road that was in front of me.

Reading articles about leadership characteristics was fascinating. Discovering the skills that I have, the skills I want to cultivate, and the parts that just are not going to change gave me lots to think about.

Want to read some about leadership?




My final grade has not been posted, but I'm hoping for a good one. (We celebrated a potential good grade last night with ice cream.)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...