Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

I've Been RACKed

For a while I have been wanting a blog button. They are so cute and all my favorite bloggers have one, so I wanted to be cool like all of them and have one, too.

Last week I contacted Barbara from



and asked if she could maybe make me a button and maybe a signature (another cool item all the cool bloggers have). She said sure. I also toyed with the idea of a full blog make-over. She said she would do whatever I wanted, just let her know by Friday.

Well, Friday came and I emailed her, I can only request the button and signature.

No problem came from Barbara. Late Friday night she emailed me and said, check out this...

When I clicked on the link, I saw that she had designed a blog for me and was giving it to me as a RACK (Random Act of Christmas Kindness). Incredible.

We emailed a bit about design, color and then, voila. 

I love it so much. She was able to use my favorite picture of Lucy Belle, and even the troublesome donkey, who I am beginning to like as well.

Thanks so much Barbara!

Now I have so many of the blog extras that I could just not figure out (even with all the tutorials out there), like: a button, signature, awesome header and background, and post divider.

If you are reading this in a reader, you should probably head on over to the blog and see the awesomeness for yourself. I think Barbara did a fantastic job. 

Next step: plan a RACK of my own. I did the one from my December Currently, but I want to pass this on some more.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Your new design looks very nice. So happy for you. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it, Alyce!! Thanks for the shout-out:))

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    PS I mean to tell you earlier, but I love the names of your sweet lamb and donkey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce, I mentioned you in my post today (in my last and hopefully final update).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...