Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

I found a new linky party. It's not tough. It's fun. So I'm giving it a try.

Miss Nelson from Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera hosts this party, and we show our pictures. From the week, or earlier, and random stuff we didn't show before.

I have so many pictures on my phone and can't wait to show you some of them.

1. 
Waiting for Grandpa and Grandma to arrive from out of state.

2. 
Trying on a suit jacket. He's gonna have to wait four more years though, which makes him sad.

3. 
We took Grandpa and Grandma to the Kansas Cosmosphere. We loved looking at the rockets and reading the space travel information.

4. 
Movie time with my young 'un. We watched Mrs. Doubtfire last night and loved it.

5.
Coffee and therapy with my bestie this afternoon.

I love what Miss Nelson says. "We do not remember days...we remember moments."

These are some of the moments I want to remember from this week.



Run Miss Nelsons got the Camera
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yumm that coffee looks yummy and paired with shopping. What a perfect match. Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...