Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Like to Win

Who doesn't?

In Minneapolis last week there was a drawing. All classroom teachers were automatically entered.

Four winners. Each got an iPad Mini.

Every time a name was drawn and read, I just KNEW it would be my name.

In the end, I was not a winner.

Boy, you should have heard my temper tantrum later that night. (But I'm glad you didn't!)

Any way, I tried to get over it. I mean, I am a grown up and all.

And then on Monday my blog friend Ms. C from

Just Wild About Teaching

wrote about her new Fun with Apples Unit. I took a look. It was awesome. And she was having a contest/giveaway. All I had to do was follow and leave a comment. Already a follower, and I love leaving comments. Win-win.

And tonight A BIG WIN! 36 folks entered. 3 won. And I was a winner.

Now I do not feel so bad about that iPad Mini.

Seriously, there are 106 pages of apple goodness. Go and check it out!

I cannot wait to add that to my September lesson plans. Thank you Ms. C!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...