Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

May CURRENTLY

I didn't even think about it being time for another Currently party, but here it is.

This is a fun and entertaining partly, not to mention, this is how I've met some of my closest blog friends.

Thanks Farley for keeping this going!


It all seems self explanatory.

Here are my friends:

First Grade Critter Cafe

Julie at First Grade Critter Cafe has taught me a lot about first grade ELA, math, and general stuff. She is adorable and eager to share. I met her last summer and it was like meeting an old friend. 

Curious Firsties

Em at Curious Firsties shares so many good strategies for interventions and just "plain good teaching." I met her last summer also and love being in touch through our blogs.


Karen at An Apple a Day in First Grade and I have a lot in common, and I love reading about what is happening in South Carolina! We exchanged presents last August for a blogger exchange and the rest is history.

Sara at Sara at School is from Kansas (like me), and we have hit it off. I had no idea other teachers were blogging in my state (why is it a secret--are we afraid, and if so, of what?) and I love knowing someone close by is managing/thriving just like me.

Go check them out. You won't be disappointed. 

Happy May to you and all the wonderful weather that it brings!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing all that exercise! That's quite an accomplishment for a busy teacher. Best of luck on your students' upcoming testing. We are having our 3rd round of testing this week. Ready for it to be over!

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting your exercise in! My to do list is also way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quiet mornings with NO to do list. hahaha That is so cool that you have met some of your friends. I was thinking about you and Sara the other day. I thought about trying to plan an Okie Blogger Meet up and invite our Kansas neighbors. I've never planned one, so I'm not sure what to do, but I may give it a try.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...