Just five? There is so much to share...
But I will narrow it down to my top five of the day...
1. I got another present today. Quite possibly I could be blinged out by Christmas...
2. My group during our 4-H time started learning about the lifecycle of a sunflower and wheat plant (by watching some short YouTube videos). They got a small bag of seeds to create patterns (a math standard for us--repeating patterns for K and growing patterns for 1st)
Thinking we've got the pattern thing.
3. Jenny. She got moved to a new-to-her pen. With more green grass. This is how she felt about it.
4. Jenny again. She is such a blessing to our school family.
5. This week I jumped into what so many do effortlessly... Facilitating research projects with first graders. Some day I may write about the process. For now, group photos are it.
Now, hop on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and read what my friends are up to.
I'll be doing my homework--college class AGAIN this weekend. It's good stuff, but golly, I'm tired!