Ever have so much on your mind you just need to make a list?
Here's my list:
1. How will I create a classroom environment that is engaging?
2. Do I need more planners (like a desk sized one for school) or more pen (for the students, of course) or more books?
3. How will I finish reading The Book Whisperer if I leave it on the shelf and forget to open it?
4. The world is getting smaller. Now I can see and hear my favorite teacher people on Periscope. Time to buy a composition notebook for all the notes I take with the Scopers give out their information.
5. How will I teach mindfulness if I don't practice? I'll do better.
The list could go on, but I'm off to a wedding.
What's on your mind this weekend?