Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

MAY Currently

Yippee! It is that time of the month again. Hop on over to Oh 'Boy Fourth Grade to read what many talented bloggers have written as their "currentlies" for the month.

Wait, first read mine.


Listening: my family have all found activities to keep busy. So I get to blog.

Loving: my iPhone is so cool. Now I am cool just like all my cool friends.

Thinking: Themes, how the relate to ag; Four Blocks, how to integrate ag/science; what room will I have; a master plan (scope and sequence); etc.

Wanting: this cute red purse.


Needing: someone to cook for my family every day. I do not like to cook, but they like to eat. Houston, we have a problem. A personal cook could solve my problem. I am willing to trade for it...

Summer Bucket List: Last summer my bucket list had seven items on it. Farley did not give us that much space (unless I typed really small), so I am starting with three. This summer is going to be great, because I know what I am heading into--first grade. So I think I can give myself even more time to read for pleasure. Last summer was all about Bailey Flannigan (Karen Kingsbury), I wonder who the author of the summer will be this year. Suggestions?

Have a great day tomorrow, because it is FRIDAY!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love to cook, but hate the clean up after the fact. I need someone to clean up after me so I can cook and bake to my heart's content!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...