Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Next Year

Such a sucker, I am. For great parties

Kim is having a party, and you don't even need an invitation to go. So, I'm going. And, it is her first party, so you should go too, so she feels the love.


What am I going to do next year?


Ahhhh. I've been reading about data binders and it is making me giddy with anticipation. I will have data for meetings (like parent/teacher conferences and student support teams), and data for the kids to know how they are doing.

I am committing to regular exercise this summer, so my goal is to continue during the school year. That will be a good thing.

Put everything away when I am done. Organize papers/units/materials.

What are you DEFINITELY going to do next year?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely staying organized next year. :o)

    I am wondering about checking out some stuff on data binders { curious }, I've seen quite a few people mentioning data.

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...