Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Currently 2014

The days last forever, but the months fly by.

Right?

Because, November's days were long, but now, here I am in December...

And another Currently from Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade. This is one of my favorite linkys. I notice that there isn't much change between the months and my responses...


So, my shoutout:

Julie DiBenedetto from First Grade Critter Cafe. She is many levels of rigor and relevance. Her classroom is engaging, beautiful and inspires me to be a better teacher. I had the pleasure of meeting her several years ago, and we communicate by email often. She offers suggestions and advise and is so kind, generous and caring. If you do not know her, go check out her blog. 

Reagan Tunstall from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. She has so many ideas, her blog and classroom are kid-friendly and she offers wonderful products in her TpT shop. I have never met her, but refer to her as "Reagan" with Mrs. Jones... Collaboration conversations with Mrs. Jones often start with "Well, when I was reading Reagan's blog this weekend I saw (insert any idea or product) and loved it. How could we incorporate that in our day?" 

Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Off to post some comments...

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I need to get back on the exercise bandwagon too!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, I was just thinking about you last night. Don't you just love those teachers that inspire us and so freely share their great ideas! Enjoy your December! Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...