I woke up today with a goal.
That goal is: document five parts of my day and link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
1. A cold chai tea latte for my drive to work. Not as delicious as the drink yesterday. but a good morning tradition.
2. A beautiful flower from a fabulous firstie.
3. A painting party in first grade.
4. A 7th grade pool party. For my son. I am certainly glad I teach first grade and not middle school. They wore me out!
5. A couch. No picture. but I am certain that teachers the world over are enjoying some R&R this evening. Just. Like. Me.
What five things do you want to remember from today?
Hop on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and read more Five for Fridays.