Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Earth Day

We have been working an Earth Day project. I set the bar very high. They seem to be climbing to reach it.  Perhaps tomorrow they will be finished and I can show you a picture.

It started with a mini-writing project. The final copy has to be in cursive. I think I will require cursive for the rest of the year. It is so much easier for me to read and they write much neater in cursive than in print. We are attaching a craft to the writing. Mrs. T. and I like it. Looking ahead, I think it will be a great project to have on the walls for the Ag Fair which is coming up in 8 days.

Ag Fair. Seven groups of second and third graders that need to do research and create a final project. I already have ideas of how to make it smoother and awesomer next year. I'm sure we will all rise to the Ag Fair occasion as well.

When we got back after spring break, I told my students that we are going to finish strong. We are not slowing down. We are not going to cram, but we will continue to learn every day. 

Today was a good day. Tomorrow will be also.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...