Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sheep Update

Lucy Belle and Black Bob seem to be adjusting. So do the ewes. When I checked on them this morning they bleated, but not like Thursday. And the ewes quieted right down when I added corn to their feed trough. Lucy talks (bleats) all the time.

Tonight is the big PTO carnival at school. It is Dr. Seuss themed. This afternoon I really should make several batches of brownies for the cake walk. Tonight will be fun to see my kiddos and other kids from school have fun with each other and their parents.

My husband will be spending his afternoon in the backyard. Planting the truckbed full of plants he bought at the local nursery. Sure will be pretty in a couple of years.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...