Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Knew It (Finally)

Two years ago this month I started working at my school. Yep, I was the crazy one to start a teaching job in January, after being home with my kids for 7.5 years.

These last two years have been amazing. I love my school. 

We dance (line dance that is) during homeroom when it is too cold, snowy, or icky to be outside. So I figure that is a lot of days for me to learn to dance. But, I'm really slow at learning.

Today was a break-through for me. When the dance was announced--The Electric Slide--my head started doing the steps. The correct steps! First time that happened. Ever.

I enjoyed dancing it today, because I could dance and not have to "think" about what I was doing. Yep, a "slow" dancer.

Next song was Cupid Shuffle, again my mind knew what to do! This was amazing.

The last song was a no brainer. I have been dancing that one for many years. Macarena.


**********************************

The ewes are coming in at night now. Today when we brought them in we checked them. Lady Town is changing. I saw it. The bags aren't really doing anything. But it is so exciting. 2 1/2 weeks away from the first lamb date. I hope they are on time.


I will keep you posted.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Alyce,

    I love that your charter school has ewes! That sounds like so much fun (and a lot of work!)

    Congrats on your dance moves.

    -The Frizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. Line Dancing. (country girl at HEART!)
    I have a pair of stiletto python leather cowboy boots that love to dance with me! All I need is a belt buckle and I'm all set!
    Your days of indoor dancing looks so fun! The kiddos must have a blast!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...