It's Friday, so I'm going to Kacey's party. You can go to, if you want, everyone is invited! You can hang out on the wall (read) or get in the middle of it (post your own blog).
Which ever you choose, it's fun, so let's go!!!
1. I went shopping with my boys this afternoon. Needed some summer staples (shorts and swimming suit for the boys). But also found our way to the bookstore. I started reading about mindfulness because of an IG post yesterday (my research began here) and found a book today that I cannot wait to read.
I know, another professional book. This makes 3 books officially and I have 3 more that I want to give a go at. Good thing I have 8 weeks left of summer!!
2. I happened to get a couple of books that will fit my classroom theme (camping) and be engaging to get the kids wanting to read (The Book Whisperer).
3. Doesn't it happen? Go shopping, and end up eating out... We went to our current favorite... Chipotle. No pictures. I was too busy shoving food into my mouth.
4. We have had crazy weather this summer. So much rain, two days of heat this week. But I do try to keep my toes relatively pretty, just in case it is sandal weather. Time to update...
5. Watching my current favorite baseball team (KC Royals) play my very first favorite baseball team (St. Louis Cardinals). It's a little weird to be cheering for both teams. I confuse myself!!!
How did you spend your Friday??
Now, it's time to hang out with my virtual friends at the Party!!