Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Calendar

How will it all get done in the next week?


A master calendar. I just made one. Adding special events, like field trips and field day, and what to assess and when. Looking at the calendar I think it can all get done. That is better than I was feeling 25 minutes ago.


I love creating lists (when I make time to do so) and feeling organized. I am super lucky right now because husband is out playing ball with the boys, so I had the time to create my master calendar. It is nothing fancy. A piece of blank paper with boxes drawn for days and the events and stuff added in pencil.  But putting it on paper is relaxing me. I do not need to stay up until 10 tonight fretting about it all. I know what I need to do and when I'm going to do it.


Perhaps this summer I can create a master calendar for the year and each month. Ohhhh, just thinking about it is making me happy.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...