Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fishing Trip

Miss Murphy likes to fish. Me, not so much. She wanted to take her class and my class fishing.

Today was the day. I was not looking forward to it, but I had the best day!

Miss Murphy planned and organized it all (except for the helpers from my class), all I had to do was show up with a group list.

There were 9 grown ups (some parents, and a grandpa) helping my 20 kids fishing. I was able to meander around and take pictures and enjoy the day with the kids.

Here are some pictures of the day.








This is my absolute favorite picture of the day. (Above)


Hot dogs for lunch by some wonderful ladies.





I loved being invisible and listening to the relaxed conversations my class was having with each other. The conversation is what I think of when I think of a couple of friends hanging out. Today fishing was the backdrop and friendships were deepened. What a perfect way to end the year.

Three more days.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...