Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good bye wonderful class

Only five days left. I am going to miss these second and third graders. When I'm in the middle of the day I just want to sigh--they have been soooo chatty this week--where is my well-behaved class?


Today as we were leaving, my student's whose job it is to wish us good-bye, wrote the good-bye message on the chalkboard. I wish I had taken a picture. I will remember this always. "Good bye wonderful class". I didn't prompt her to write a message, she did it on her own. I never prompt what the good bye message could be. This was truly a heart-felt message from a sweet second grader.


This is what I want to take into the next five days. We are a school family. We have each others' back. We have fun together. We enjoy each other. We care for each other.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...