Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Funny Photo

My son has "volunteered" to help me with my ag camp station this week. He has not been that excited about it.

Yesterday and today he has provided inspiration to the younger kids. We are making felt magnets. I showed a butterfly, flower, heart (yep, making my art teacher proud, don't you think?). Son showed a basketball, and a light saber. The kids ate it up.

Today was glue pieces together. Son was done, so he grabbed a scrap piece of felt and did some alternative creating.


All the kids had to make some. It was fun. I wish I had a picture of the cute old men and their goatees. We had a good time introducing the old men to our principal. We had 3 Bob's and 1 Bill. All grandpas of current students. The resemblance was uncanny.

I got some new Birkies on Saturday. I wonder why they feel so different on my feet than my old Birks. Guess I will have to have the "get used to them time" like the paper in the box recommends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...