Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Good Things

What a great way to end my mid-week day...

Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade has this great linky. It is called


I get to tell you 2 good things. One from school and one from home. Here goes.

My something good from school:
Today my kids worked sooo hard to listen and follow directions quickly (and they even helped each other do it), because yesterday I showed them the scoreboard from Whole Brain Teaching. It was so lovely. They worked for a smelly. I have LipSmackers and rub a bit of some flavor on the back of their hand. They think I am awesome and they are princesses and princes when they get a smelly.

My something good from home:
It's time for me to go to bed and the kitchen is clean, and we have clean clothes to wear tomorrow.

Your turn...what is something good, now link up, or read other good bloggers good things.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you put you have clothes to wear tomorrow. I actually did laundry tonight (whoops- it's still in the dryer! Totally forgot!) just so I would have something clean! Love the idea of lip smacker on the hand as a reward! Thanks for inking up
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do I link up?

    My good thing is that my Kinders were given a high compliment by a teacher that visits every Kindergarten class in the district. She said that she thinks my class is the best behaved Kindergarten class in the district. I don't think she was prepared for students who listened and followed directions quickly, she was done early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great bunch. I like the smelly idea as well!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of a smelly, that's cute. Kids will work for nearly anything that you make seem cool!!! I found your blog on the Tell Me Something Good linky party and I am your newest follower. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure and school with a farm/garden (exciting?!)! If you are ever looking for a tech tip head over to my blog and check me out Sent From My iPad
    .

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...