Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Wrap Up

Joy comes in the morning.


1. My drive to school today was in the sunshine! Yippee! And I bought a delicious coffee drink (and an apple scented thingy for my warmer thingy I got for my birthday 18 months ago) from the local convenience store.




2. Chores went very well this morning. Sunshine and breathing. It seems that by the end of the week they know what they are doing (and I can walk around taking pictures). What a relief.


3. Our marigolds are up! Twice this week we observed and journaled about what we saw. We showed our greenhouse expert. She was proud of me/us. She knows that I just don't make growing things a priority. Although, I read an article over spring break, and now I think I need LOTS of plants in our home and in my classroom.


4. Yesterday we finished The Boxcar Children. Today we began Fantastic Mr. Fox. I was thinking about showing the movie, but alas, it is rated PG. 

5. No picture for this one. Tonight I sit on the couch, watch tv or movies while my men are off doing manly things (watching KU basketball players in Wichita). Perhaps I will prep some posters for next week. Perhaps I will cut out some math games. Perhaps I will take a nap. 

I hope you had a great day. Hop on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to read more Five for Fridays.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. An apple scented thingy? Insert my laughter! The glade thingy to make your car smell nice? I am trying to get a picture in my mind.... You and your morning coffee smelling like sunshine and apples! I am loving your marigolds! I wish I had a shelf space that big!
    Happy Friday sweet Alyce!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want your life! Oh my stars! Your school looks fabulous and so much fun. I am totally jealous! I would love going to work with all those animals and plants. Love all your pics and can't wait to read about your super interesting school and class!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would be in heaven at your school. Working with animals, how cool.
    Thanks. I can't wait to check back and see what your class is up to.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Five!! I am so happy for you that your marigolds came up because we just planted ours and the fact that yours came up gives me hope! I totally get it about the coffee and joy. Coffee IS joy... in a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alyce! I found you through the Kansas blogger link-up! Looks like you had a great week! :-) I'm wishing for more sunshine--my kiddos have some track meets this week and so far I've been freezing at every one!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...