Joy comes in the morning.
1. My drive to school today was in the sunshine! Yippee! And I bought a delicious coffee drink (and an apple scented thingy for my warmer thingy I got for my birthday 18 months ago) from the local convenience store.
2. Chores went very well this morning. Sunshine and breathing. It seems that by the end of the week they know what they are doing (and I can walk around taking pictures). What a relief.
3. Our marigolds are up! Twice this week we observed and journaled about what we saw. We showed our greenhouse expert. She was proud of me/us. She knows that I just don't make growing things a priority. Although, I read an article over spring break, and now I think I need LOTS of plants in our home and in my classroom.
4. Yesterday we finished The Boxcar Children. Today we began Fantastic Mr. Fox. I was thinking about showing the movie, but alas, it is rated PG.
5. No picture for this one. Tonight I sit on the couch, watch tv or movies while my men are off doing manly things (watching KU basketball players in Wichita). Perhaps I will prep some posters for next week. Perhaps I will cut out some math games. Perhaps I will take a nap.
I hope you had a great day. Hop on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to read more Five for Fridays.