Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently

It's the most wonderful time of the month. The day (or day after) the new Currently from Farley comes out.  I have to make mine quick, because I want to read the 200 that have already linked up and I wait until I have submitted mine to read. No reason, really, just a weird thing I do.


*Sometimes after teaching all day I just want to be alone. But son wanted to learn how to make spaghetti (so he will be better off than me when he moves out). I am so happy that husband took that teaching opportunity on tonight. (And I get to blog.)

**Saturday am was so productive. My co-teacher and I spent 2 great hours mapping out the rest of the school year. Cool science units. Standards based. TpT ROCKS! Thanks to all of you who create, so people like me can buy (and turn in our receipts to our PTO and be reimbursed) and have AWESOME units that are integrated math, science and literacy. Keep it up you wonderful sellers!

***My school keeps getting press, and it looks like we may get more. So exciting. Perhaps our dream of two new classrooms by August will come true. We have no more classrooms, and have enough kids on a waiting list to add another teacher and 20 students to our roster for next year. 

****iPhone. Still on the list. I have no smartphone now, so it would require a data plan. But I just want to be cool, like my friends at school, and my bloggy buddies.

*****Should have finished those lessons Saturday (watching BB), or Sunday (hanging with family) or today (inservice). But I didn't, so now I will have to do that while watching DWTS tonight.

******Blogging advise: this works for me. I am real, share funny stories, share heartfelt thoughts/ramblings, and join the parties. Parties are so much fun, and I make new friends all the time.

Jump, hop, skip, walk, or whatever, but head to Oh 'Boy 4th Grade and grab some ideas or friends.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love my iPhone. I don't know how I lived without it. I wish I was planned out for the rest of the year. That is awesome!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is always a great feeling to be prepared for future lessons. Great job! Thank you for the great advice.

    Krystyn

    Ms. Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the fence about an iPhone too - but I think I'm ready to take the plunge! My plan is up for renewal in May, so I think I may upgrade.

    I definitely agree with your advice - passion is contagious and our readers will be encouraged and challenged by our honesty.

    Happy April!
    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a smart phone and I don't always feel so smart, but you are right about this part: get an iphone, not just whatever knock off you can get cheaper or free. When you get the data plan I think they give you a great deal on an iphone. So I've heard. Thanks for your Currently! I love reading what you write!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...