Today I am very happy to share five random photos of my week. And by five I mean, five ideas with multiple photos related to each idea. You are lucky today!
I will then link this post to the wonderful Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching (for Five for Friday) and leave some comment love on those around me. Lastly I will link this post to Michelle from Big Time Teaching (for the blogging challenge) and leave some comment love there.
Should you also feel the desire to leave comments, any one of the blogger-writers would love to read them.
1. This week I decided that now is the time to purge the file cabinet that I inherited two years ago and the files that I have collected. It was a whim decision, but on the end of it, I am glad that I did.
This is how it started:
Some of the mess:
Found this mimeo gem:
2. At a baseball game this week, it took several adults to figure out where the pitcher should stand.
3. After getting a tiny bit of advice from my son, I got a 2048 tile!! The very next day he got a 4096 ("must be better than Mom" is what he told me). I have since gotten 4 more 2048 tiles on more than that games. So, yah, I think I've got this. By Thanksgiving I will have a 4096 (I hope).
4. I had a Jamberry party 12 days ago and my hostess package came. I'm headed to put some on next.
5. My good friend, Mrs. Jones has finally decided to join this blogland fun. Now it is very important for me to always tell our stories truthfully, because she may also decide to tell them.
You can find her at Two Boys and My Garden School.
Now, to think of a present for two kind ladies (Kacey and Michelle) for hosting these wonderful and on-going parties...